MSC MetPro a.s.
is a prestigious supplier of shaped parts of the highest quality.
The main potential of MSC MetPro, a.s. is in its wide range of services.
We focus on custom-made production of sheet cut parts and its follow-up procedures.
We work with a wide range of materials: steel, stainless steel, aluminium, boiler sheets and special high-strength steel.
Our above-standard size of production works (approx. 12,000 m2) enables us to offer our customers a wide range of services.
Cutting (with oxygen/alkyne, plasma, laser)
Drilling and threading
Transportation and logistics
The main strengths of MSC MetPro a.s.
We cover a broad spectrum of customers - our services are aimed at a large spectrum of customers. Our customers mostly come from the fields of metalworking and engineering production.
The main MSC MetPro, a.s. potential is a wide portfolio of services. We guarantee the order processing quality both to small-size companies and freelancers, as well as to large engineering concerns.
The main MSC MetPro a.s. services:
1. Precise shaped part cutting according to EN ISO 9013 (gas, plasma, laser cutting)
3. Shot-blasting and levelling
4. Drilling and threading
5. Non-destructive ultrasound testing
6. Delivery and logistics
· cutting up to the thickness of 16 mm
· width of up to 2,000 mm, length of up to 4,000 mm
· cutting from the thickness of 4 mm to 200 mm
· width of up to 4,500 mm, length of up to 13,000 mm
· cutting to the thickness of 20 mm
· width of up to 2,500 mm, length of up to 14,000 mm
Bending, bending presses
· pressing pressure of up to 4,000 kN
· bending length of up to 4,050 mm
Continuous shot-blasting device
· height of the blasted material of up to 400 mm
· width of up to 2,150 mm, length of up to 14,000 mm
Levelling, nine-cylinder leveller
· height of the levelled material of up to 20 mm
· width of up to 2,200 mm, length of up to 12,000 mm
· drilling up to the diameter of 50 mm
· thread cutting up to M30
Our services are intended for a wide range of customers . Our customers are companies mainly from the fields of metal production and engineering production: